Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Bridges are Burning...

 The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn.  I am not generally a bridge burner...life is too short, what's the point?! I mean recently I deleted people off Facebook but it wasn't to burn any bridges, it was to take out the trash...there's a difference.

I was blocked by someone on Facebook a few days ago...ya ya long story...but without getting too into it, someone dear to me decided to turn into a child-like-idiot for no apparent reason...therefore for self preservation and maybe a little sass...I deleted him of FB...I know ok I was childish too...but knowing he was there waiting to be re-added was a settling and comfortable feeling.  I feel like this may sound immature or even a little freaky but...come on you've been there! Anyways went to check in on him yesterday only to find had totally disappeared :( I thought he deleted his FB all together but I found out alas he had not.  You may be thinking...Amanda you shouldn't be sharing this information...but I'm a pretty open book and the sudden change in behaviour in this friend has me perplexed beyond belief.

Anyways the point is...should I let the bridge burn or cross it and get to the other side (I'm so deep....:/) He seems content with letting it burn...I'm not surprised, sad and hurt but not surprised.  I think I will stay true to myself no matter how hurtful he is trying to be and continue to move onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment